1. NILE’s report on ‘hybrid learning’ – will all learning be hybrid in future, I wonder? https://www.nile-elt.com/product?catalog=Hybrid-Learning-in-Language-Teaching-Organisations If you want to watch the recording of the discussion, which is good, you’ll need to register – but that’s free. PDF below.
2. Maybe not all for everyone, but something here for nearly everybody? The Queen’s University Belfast BAAL/CUP Seminar on Research Synthesis https://researchsynthesisseminar.weebly.com/programme.html
3. Some recent pieces from The Conversation:
i) Artificial Intelligence’s best chat up lines https://theconversation.com/can-i-see-your-parts-list-what-ais-attempted-chat-up-lines-tell-us-about-computer-generated-language-159660
ii) how companies are spying on home workers https://theconversation.com/remote-working-has-led-to-managers-spying-more-on-staff-here-are-three-ways-to-curb-it-159604
iii) has the human race reached peak intelligence? https://theconversation.com/iq-tests-are-humans-getting-smarter-158837
4. If I could have made the link work, I’d have included some rather good British Council Nepal radio programmes, but I couldn’t, so please forgive me a piece of self-indulgence: me – 1’28” in – and my daughter Emily – 59’15” in – talking about living between two cultures, Britain and Croatia https://youtu.be/5iL5sOAVFP8
5. And, finally, Dive into some Scottish Ballet https://youtu.be/vPhiQxNYpsc